Saturday, May 7, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 50

 At Lorenzo old house~Skye came in all the furniture was covered up with blankets. Skye took the blanket off and look around. “Oh Lorenzo, What do I tell Lila Rae about that night”Skye ask and remember that night she let Jason in and never saw Lorenzo again. “ I don’t know why I’m here, I did what I had to do”Skye said and left.

At The Quartermaine~ Michael had just say goodbye to Little AJ when AJ came by. “Michael , Are you okay, I know what was hard”AJ ask “Yes it was hard but I know that was the right thing to do, Rae is going to do the right thing and raise her right”Michael said “Yes, I been thinking we sure go into business together”Aj said “I would love that, What”Michael ask “I was thinking a restaurant “AJ said “I like that”Michael said “We use to owe a restaurant a long time ago called the outback and I would love to make it something like that”AJ said “Sure”Michael said

At the Park~Rae was pushing Little AJ in a stroller when Carly came by, “What are you doing with Avery”Carly ask “Michael give her to me”Rae said “Why would he do that, I’m calling the cops”Carly said and pull out her phone as Skye came by. “What is going on”Skye ask “I’m calling the cops on you're mother, She took Avery”Carly said “Michael ask me to take her for a walk”Rae said “Yes he did, Michael call me and told me”Skye said “I don’t believe it”Carly said as Michael came by. “What is going on”Michael ask “Why is Rae pushing Avery”Carly ask “Mother, that’s none of you're business now please go”Michael said “Michael, I want to talk to you about Sonny”Carly said “Not now”Michael said “Fine, I will not call the cops”Carly said and left. “Thank you “Rae said “What is going on”Skye ask “This little girl is you're niece , Ava Jerome is you're sister and this is her child with Sonny”Rae said “I had custody but I’m going to give it to Rae”Michael said “Wow, Thank you Michael”Skye said “You're welcome”Michael said and left, “When are you going to tell everyone that Ava is you're daughter”Skye ask “Soon, Skye are we okay”Rae ask “Yes mother we our okay”Skye said “Thank you”Rae said “Would you like to live with Jax and I”Skye ask “I would love too, I want to raise Avery since I never got to raise you and you're sister but I need you're help”Rae said “You have it”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment