Saturday, May 7, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 52

~ At Carly’s house~Carly was home when there was a knock on the door it was Jax and Josslyn. “Josslyn, Jax come in”Carly said Jax and Josslyn came in. “Josslyn, I have a lot of fun things plan”Carly said “Cool, Goodbye Daddy, I’m going to put my things away”Josslyn said “Bye, Josslyn have a good time with you're mother and listen to her”Jax said “I will Daddy”Josslyn said Josslyn went upstairs. “Ja , Do you want a drink”Carly ask “No, Thanks, I’m glad we work this out, How are you doing with Sonny being gone”Jax ask “Not good, I hate that Sonny is gone I feel so alone”Carly said “You're not alone”Jax said “When you were gone I realize something that what we had ending when I cheat on you with Sonny, That broke us and I never did really love you the way I loved Sonny and I’m sorry I hurt you and I do hope you're happy even though it’s with Skye, I would like us to be just friends and raise Josslyn”Carly said “Me too, I’m sorry for what I did to in ending our marriage and I do want us to be friends, I love Skye , She my heart”Jax said “I will try to get along with Skye for Josslyn sake”Carly said “Thank you, Skye keep telling me I was wrong in taking Josslyn from you”Jax said “Skye a mother”Carly said “Yes, Have fun with Josslyn”Jax said and kiss Carly on the cheek and left.

At Skye/Jax house~ Skye went into Avery nursery which was set up and Avery was in the bed awake. “Oh Avery”Skye said she pick Avery up. “I didn’t know my sister or who she is but I will make sure you have the best life, I will keep you safe just like I keep Lila Ra safe”Skye said as Lila Rae came in. “Mommy, Who is this baby”Lila Rae ask “This is you're cousin Avery, She going to live with us”Skye said “Where our her parents”Lila Rae ask “Avery lost them”Skye said “That’s sad”Lila Rae said “Yes it is so Rae and Avery our going to live here with us”Skye said “Oh”Lila Rae said “Are you okay with it”Skye ask “Yes ’Lila Rae said

At The Warehouse~ Rae was their meeting Julian. “Why do you call me”Rae ask “I know who you are,You're Ava mother”Julian said “Yes, I’m”Rae said Julian pull out a gun and shot Rae.

At Skye/Jax house~ Skye was pour a drink and drop the glass as Jax came in. “Skye, What is it”Jax ask “ I don’t know I just had a feeling that something is wrong”Skye said “Nothing is wrong”Jax said he hug Skye.

At the Warehouse~ Rae was alone bleeding on the floor when AJ came in. “Rae”AJ said and called for help.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment