Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties ch 7

 “Family Ties Ch 7”

At Sonny/Carly-Sonny was having a drink as Carly Came Storm in.”You never guess what happened today! Who’s back in town “Who” Skye! She calmed that she had a son and Jax is the father “Wow, That would mean” Yeah they slept together when Jax and I were separated “Well we share one night too” Yes I believe that’s why Jax slept with Skye in Barcelona to hurt me” Why is Skye here now” Her son is sick he has leukemia “That’s sad” Yes, I promise Jax he could tell Josslyn “She does need to hear it from him. Why were you upset about Skye and Jax” It just hurt that’s all”


At General Hospital-John room-John was playing a game with Lila Rae Who was with him and having a chocolate shake together when Skye and Jax Came Into the room.’ Mother” What’s going on” We are just playing and Lila Rae brought me a chocolate shake “Lila Rae, He not supposed to have it ‘One wouldn’t hurt him “No, John this is my friend Jax” Nice to meet you” You too” Lila Rae, Let’s Give them a minute “They left.”So John, What kind of sport do you like “I like soccer “

Jax looks at that little boy and knows he was his son.


In the hallway-Lila, Rae and Skye were talking.”Mom, Are you going to tell John “Yes I’m, I sure of never keep him from Jax” How long will we be staying here ‘I don’t know, This town use to be my home, I was happy here with you're father “As Monica and Ned and Michael and Brooklyn came by.”We all got tested, Skye you’re soon going to be okay” I hope so, Thank you all I know I have hurt you all and I want to make it right “It wasn’t all you're fault “Thanks, This is Lila Rae “Lila Rae, You’re all grown up” Thanks “You both can stay at the Mansion “Yes and Lila Rae I can show you around “Thanks “I’m Brooklyn, Ned daughter “


John room-John was in bed talking to Jax when Skye Came Into the room.”He looks like both of us” Yes, I’m not lying you are the father “I believe you and we will save our son” Mommy, Who’s this” John, This is Jax His you're father “Oh” We will get you better and you have a sister Josslyn She will love to me you” Another sister “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment