Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties part 1 ch 8

 “Family Ties ch 8”

At General Hospital-Jax was taking a moment it was a lot on him finding out about his son when Nina Came by.”I know you need a minute but I thought you could use the support “Thanks, We just told John he my son” How did he take it” He did fine, He looks like both of us, Skye and I” Did you take the DNA test” Not yet but I know he's mine but Nina this doesn’t change anything between us” I know” As Skye came by.”John is sleeping, I think we sure all go home “Alright I want to be tested for bone marrow and I need to tell Josslyn “Jax, I’m sorry about this” I know” Jax left with Nina as Monica Came by,” Do you still love Jax” No, I’m going to be just found with my children, I just want my son to be healthy “He will be his a Quartermaine “Yes”


At Alexis-Alexis was putting food on the table when Sam and Molly and Kristina Came Into the House.”What’s going on” I went to a meeting I’m going to try to stop drinking “Really “Yes and I’m sorry for hurting you, I love all of you” Alexis hug her daughters.”We are I glad you are getting help” Thanks, I did something unforgettable awhile I was drinking “What” Ned and I had a few drinks and we ended up sleeping together ‘No” Yes we told Olivia today I just hope she can forgive Ned” She will” It’s good that you told her” I hope so”


At The Quartermaine mansion -Ned and Brooklyn and Monica and Michael and Skye and Lila Rae Came Into the room.’Skye, We heard you are a Quartermaine, I sure know that my mother would change the test “It’s okay, I’m glad we were just friends “Yes” A baby start to cry.”Who’s baby” Mine, I sure check on Wiley” You’re a Daddy “Yes'' Michael went upstairs.”They're a lot I miss, I sure of Came back when AJ died, But I was so upset that I want to hurt Sonny” I still want too” Yes it’s sad that AJ is dead. I even miss him” Ned and Brooklyn left.” we sure get revenge on Sonny” What makes you  think I haven’t “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment