Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1 ch 6

 “Family Ties ch 6”

At The Metro Co-Skye Came in from telling Jax about their son when Carly Came by,” Why are you here? To hurt Jax? He doesn’t love you his a relationship with Nina they are happy “I’m not here to get Jax back “


Outside-Jax was talking to Nina.’ What’s going on” Skye my ex-wife a couple of years ago I help her out on a trip to Barcelona, Carly and I were having marriage problems and Skye was not with anyone we share one night and Skye just told me we have a son his sick with leukemia “I’m sorry “I just want to know my son” I understand “Thanks “


Skye was looking at her cellphone when Carly came back by.”The last time we talk you thought Lorenzo could be alive is he! Is that why you’re here to hurt my family “No! It’s about my family “You don’t have a family no one wants you here go away “as Jax Came by.”Carly. Leave Skye alone” Why are you defending her” Because she is the mother of my son” What! “Jax and I have a son that’s why I’m here his sick, I could care less about you, I just want my son better to be a the little boy again ‘I’m sorry “Jax, I sure get back to the Hospital ‘I would like to go with you, Carly I want to tell Josslyn “Sure, I would do a DNA test first” I'm not lying Jax and I were together in Barcelona “Carly was in shock and upset as Skye left.”We we’re still together “We were separated and you had affair with Sonny “It was just one night “So was Skye's do hope that little boy is alright even if his not you're “Thanks, His name is John” Jax left.


At The Quartermaine, mansion-Monica called a family meeting. Michael and Ned and Brooklyn were there” I have some news, Skye back “Oh Why” Her son is sick “Son Who The Father “Jax, Her son has leukemia and need a bone marrow transplant “Are we supposed to be tested! Skye, not a Quartermaine we will not be a match” Actually I found evidence that Tracy play with the test results “That’s not surprising “No” I know Skye has done a lot but we have to save her son” Yes”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment