Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1. Ch 16

 “Family Ties ch 16”

At The Police station-Laura was talking to a woman.”So you’re the new DA” Yes and I want to clean up this town” I’m sure you will “As Mac Came by.”Mac. this is our new DA Nora Buchanan, Mac  is our Police commissioner, He can full You in on everything “Thanks “Laura left.”I want information on the mob bod around here Sonny Corinthos “


At General Hospital-John room -John was sleep and Skye was worrying that he was still sleeping when Bobbie Came Into the room.”Why is my son still sleeping “That’s just the surgery he finds awhile don’t you go home and sleep “As Carly Came Into the room.”I think that’s a good idea, I’m sure you haven’t slept in a long time” No, John been sick for a couple of months and that’s my only focus “Of course it is” Why are you being so nice to me? Is it because the hotel hostage wasn’t My fault or Lorenzo “Yes and I relished that when you were with Lorenzo you protect him just as I would do for Sonny” You both are alike “I’m sure we didn’t have the same childhood, My children will never go through what I did the thing my adopted mother did to me “Of course not, I see you love your children besides your son is my daughter half brother we will have to get along “Yes I guess so, I sure go Bobbie if John wake up call me” Sure “Skye left the room.”John looks so much like Jax” Yes he does”


Lulu Room-Lulu was in bed talking to Danton and Charlotte and Rocco.”I miss you all so much “We miss you to mommy “We are so glad you’re awake “I can go home soon, I miss you so much” It’s not you're fault”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment