Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1 Ch 17

 “Family Ties ch 17”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was on the phone.’ That's wonderful ‘As Skye came into the room and Monica hung up the phone.”What are you up too “I want revenge on Sonny” Oh Monica finally! I have been planning it since AJ was shot by him” What are you up too's made sure this woman Nora Buchanan would take over as the town DA she goes after anyone and isn’t scared of anyone and can’t be brought” Is that all” No. In keeping a secret “What Skye! “Lorenzo alive, I found out when I went to one of the House he owns and I found him” Is he here's” Are you with him” We are trying to just be parents “His been around you're kids, His Lila Rae Father and he loves John too” Is that part of you're revenge “Yes but I made Lorenzo promise to leave Jason alone “He better I don’t care about Sonny just make sure no one innocent get hurt” I will “You sure rest Do you forgive me “Yes” Skye went upstairs.


At Alexis-Alexis and Jax we’re talking.”I’m glad John we’ll be okay “Thanks I’m glad to now I can get to know my son “I take it that’s why you want to see me” Yes I want a custody agreement between Skye and I “Sure, But you sure do a DNA Test too” We did for the bone marrow “Oh” I also want to give Skye money for all the Time I miss” You don’t have too” I wanna, I hurt Skye so much when we were married and I’m sure she felt something when we convinced John “You still feel guilty “Yes I do” You’re one of the good guys “Thanks, I need to tell you something about Valentin “What did he do now”


At Carly/Sonny-Sonny was just hanging up the phone when Carly Came Into the room.”Carly.How is Josslyn “She fine everything went as plan”Good”Yes Josslyn saved her brother “That’s good “Sonny wasn’t feeling well.”Sonny,Are you okay “I haven’t been feeling good”Did you take you're pills “Yes”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment