Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1 Ch 18

 “Family Ties ch 18”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was in the den alone when Skye came into the room.”Did you rest’ “Yes Monica, You never told me you're planning for taking Sonny out Sonny takes medication for his bipolar I switch it” Wow, I like this side of your one mess with my children! I lose AJ twice and Emily and Alan and Michael in awhile “Can this trade to you” No, I use to be like this a long time ago “I would do the same if someone hurt my children “I know, Let’s go check on John, Where Lila Rae” Still at the Hospital, I think she upset that she wasn’t a match “She didn’t fault him” No. Lila Rae a great sister to him” I’m sure, You we’re to AJ” Yes”


At General Hospital-Bobbie and Elizabeth we’re at the nurse station when the paramedics Came in with Sonny and Carly was with them.”What’s going on “I don’t know, Sonny just say he wasn’t feeling good and then past out” Let’s see what’s going on 'em going to call Michael and Jason”


Skye and Monica Came Into the hallway and saw Sonny being wheeled into a room.”I’m going to see what’s going on” Are you sure” Yes “Skye went to see her son.


At Lulu room-Lulu was awake talking to Laura,” I'm Sorry I miss so much” This wasn’t your fault “I just hate that I miss so much with my children “I know but you will make it up”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment