Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1 Ch 19

 “Family Ties ch 19”

At General Hospital-Carly was worrying about Sonny when Michael and Jason Came by.”What’s going on “I don’t know, He just says he wasn’t feeling well and passed out, What if Carly, Don’t go their” as Kristina and Alexis came by,” Is Dad okay” I don’t know” As Finn and Dr. Robinstone Came by.”How is my husband ‘As Jax Came by.”Sonny dead I’m sorry “No! Carly cried and Fell Into Jason's arms,” Do you know what it was” Overdose of pills” Overdose, That doesn’t sound right” You can see him”


Monica was watching as Finn told Carly and finally was happy and maybe could be at peace that Sonny was gone.


Sonny's room-Sonny was on the bed when Carly and Michael and Kristina and Alexis and Jason came in the room.”I’m sorry you’re gone I love you so much, I don’t know how this happened to you but I will Find out” I love you, Thanks to you for being my father “Kristina Kiss her father on the forehead.”I’m sorry that this happened to you, I'll miss you” Tell Morgan we love him” Sure I get Avery” No I don’t want Her to see this” I will get revenge on whoever did this ‘


Skye walks by Jax.’ What's going on” Sonny died tonight “I’m not sad “Me either “Jax leaned towards Skye as Carly Came by.”Jax, I want to tell Josslyn ‘Sure” Carly “Don’t! Say you're sorry you hated Sonny”For good reason ! He killed AJ twice”I don’t have time to fight “Carly left.


At Ava-Ava was at home she divorced Nikolas and was running the art gallery when Alexis came into the room.’Why are you here “Sonny died tonight ,They think it was Overdose “Really “Yes” So I get Avery”Yes’Why are you here “To makes sure you get you're daughter,I have my law license back “That’s wonderful “Thanks “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment