Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1 Ch 20

 “Family Ties Ch 20”

At Carly/Sonny-Carly was in her robe she has been crying all night when there was a knock on the door it was Bobbie and Lucas.”We are here for you” Thanks, I need to tell my girls about Sonny and plan the funeral “We are here to help you” As the nanny Came in with Donna and Avery.”Avery, Come sit down ‘Carly sit down with Avery.”Avery, Daddy was hurt last night and went to heaven his an angel now with Grandpa “No” I know baby but it’s going to be okay, We will get through it” As there was a knock on the door Lucas went to get it was Ava.”Ava, Why are you here “Avery “Daddy gone ” I know sweetheart “Ava and Carly went to talk.


“What do you want “I want my daughter, I just went to a Judges and I got temple custody, for now, you have no legal or biological ties to Avery “Avery just lost her father she needs me” No she doesn’t, I will be taking my daughter home now” I want to see this paperwork “Ava pull it out and show it to Carly.”Find but I will fight it” Go ahead and try” Ava went by Avery.”Avery, Go get your stuff you're coming home with me” Avery look at Carly.”Just Go now it will be okay” Ava left with Avery.”I hate that Ava could have Avery now” Why don’t you get dressed and we’ll have some breakfast “I need to tell Josslyn ”


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Skye were talking 

“Is there any way it can trace to you” No” What if Jason Look Into it” He wouldn’t, You need to handle the DA” I will” As Michael and Ned came in the room?”Why was the door closed “I must of close it by accident “Oh Skye we want you to join us at ELQ “Really “Yes it’s become of you we have it back “Thanks, I need to check on John” Sure “Thanks for Welcoming me back into the family “We don’t turn our back on family “No we don’t “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment