Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1 Ch 21

 “Family Ties Ch 21”

At The Police station -Laura was talking to Nora.”I think we sure look into what happened to Sonny “With all due respect I believe we should not waste our time with this Sonny had a lot of enemies and we have better things to do” I want to work with you on the case as I’m Mayor “I want that too but I have a lot of case on my desk” Laura left she was upset and Nora made a phone call.”I try to make sure this case was closed “


At General Hospital-Carly and Bobbie came in the hallway and ran into Jax.”How’s Josslyn “I haven’t check on her yet, How are you doing “I’m trying I want to tell Josslyn “I believe you should tell her “Thanks, Can you go with me “Sure”


John room-John was having breakfast with Skye,” So I can go home soon” Yes “Is Daddy Lorenzo here” No, We can’t tell anyone he here yet” Alright “


At Josslyn room-Josslyn was in bed eating breakfast when Carly and Jax Came Into the room.”How are you doing “I’m feeling good, What’s going on! You look sad” I’m, Sonny died last night “How” I guess it was an Overdose with his pills “I’m sorry “Carly hug her daughter.”We will get through this somehow “Yes”


At Jason/Sam-Jason was sad about Sonny when there was a knock on the door it was Monica.”I just want to know how you're doing “I’m trying “Well you take over the business “I’m not sure yet” I hope not, Anyway I’ll need to go” Monica left,


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment