Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1 ch 22

 “Family Ties Ch 22”

At General Hospital-Skye was leaving John's room when Jax Came by.”How’s John”Great his sleeping now” Good”How’s Josslyn “Carly just told her about Sonny” Oh” Yeah I’m not going to act like I’m sad he's gone” Me either “Carly Came by.”Skye, Have you see Michael? He's not returning my call” He went to the office “Oh” I’m sure he's doing okay Michael a strong man” Yes he has been through a lot “Yes he has, Losing his biological father twice and now his stepfather “Skye left.”Carly, If you want our old house I can buy it for you “Thanks I’m not sure what I’m going to do”


At The Quartermaine cryptic -Michael was thereby AJ gravestone.” Oh Dad it’s going to be over soon” as Skye came in the room.”So Michael you haven’t forgiven Sonny for what happened to AJ” No I never did” What about Carly” What makes you think I forgive my mother “Michael, You didn’t have anything to do with what happened to Sonny” Grandmother didn’t tell you the whole story? I helped Grandmother with this plan” Oh Michael, AJ would be proud of you” Yes I would” As AJ came into the room.”AJ! You’re alive” Skye hugs him.”Yes, Thanks to my mother and my son I fake my death so I could hide from Sonny but now that he's finally dead I can come out “I’m so glad” It’s good to see you to Skye “Why don’t you stay in Lorenzo old house” It’s okay I can stay at the gatehouse ‘Are you sure “Yes “I’ll go and let you both talk” Skye left,” Michael, Are you okay” Yes “It’s okay to feel sad about Sonny I understand “I know Let’s get you to the gatehouse “


Ava was getting Avery settled in she was happy to have her daughter full time and away from Carly when there was a knock on the door it was Alexis.” I just want to see how it’s going “Great,Thanks for helping me with getting my daughter back “Avery is you're daughter and belong with you” Thanks “I’ll make sure this is forever “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment