Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1 Ch 24

 “Family Ties ch 24”

At Carly-Carly came home and was upset about not finding out what happened to Sonny and throw everything when Jason came in the room and pull Carly in.”Why did he die” I know we need to deal with this” I try to get Monica to help me look into it but she wouldn’t “We will help each other ‘Yes, Have you heard  from Michael “No I haven’t “Oh I hope he's okay “His Probably deal with it “Yes, Ava Came Over this morning she already had temporary custody “We Both Don’t have legal rights to Avery “I know but I love her “I know”


At Alexis-Kristina was eating ice cream when Alexis Came Into the room.”Kristina, How are you doing “I miss Dad but I sure of knowing this day would come “Yes Sonny lifestyle would get him into this but I want you to come to me about this let me help you “Thanks “I need to tell you something I help Ava get custody of Avery “It’s her daughter “Thanks for understanding “I’m glad that Avery wouldn’t have to deal with the violence like I did” Me too, I sure of keeping you safe” You did the best you can” I sure of never told Sonny you were his daughter “Mom, it wasn’t you're fault “


At The Quartermaine gatehouse-AJ and Monica, we’re talking.”AJ, Do you need anything “No, Skye saw me but we can trust her “Yes we can” I spend the day with Michael he doesn’t care that Sonny is gone” No he helped me” Their no way you can get caught right” No, Now soon we will tell everyone that you’re here” Yes “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment