Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1 Ch 31

 “Family Ties ch 31”

At The Quartermaine mansions-Michael was pouring some water when Ned and Olivia and Tracy and Brooklyn and Monica and Skye and the children Came Into the room.”What’s going on” I have some news that night that AJ flatline from Sonny shooting him again he didn’t die, I save him and Michael and I moved him to another hospital “Why did you hide this” Because we had to keep him safe from Sonny” So His here “Yes” As AJ Came Into the room.”I’m back! AJ opens his arms.”AJ” I want another chance “Last time you were here you were on the right track with you're son and ELQ” Thanks Ned” So Michael you hide AJ from Sonny and Carly, “Tracy asks as she went by him.”Yes” I’m sure it wasn’t an easy choice to make but you like a Quartermaine that moment, We protect our own “Yes we do” Michael did the right thing “Yes, So when are you going to tell everyone “Soon” Lila Rae, Go Take John upstairs “Lila Rae went upstairs with John.


“I’m glad that my father is alive” Me too” I’m also glad that Sonny went the hurt this family enough “It’s not you're fault “No it’s not”No”So Skye,When are you going back to London “I’m not”Oh”I do have my own news to tell everyone “What”When I went back to London after I was pregnant with John I found out that Lorenzo was alive,Somehow he escaped after Jason shot him “Wow”Their more”What”His my husband “What! You married him! “Yes,I do love him and we work everything out”How do you get past that he took Lila Rae from you”It wasn’t easy besides Lila Rae doesn’t know she close with Lorenzo,I wanted to give my children a family “I understand that Part “I just hope he doesn’t hurt you again “Me too this guy doesn’t sound like a nice guy’He can be”


“Let’s plan the party to tell everyone AJ back”Yes”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment