Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1 Ch 36

 “Family Ties Ch 36”

At Bobbie -Bobbie and Carly arrive back homes from shopping .”Thanks for shopping with me it helped me keep my mind off everything “I’m glad, Who’s going to take over the business “I don’t know, Jason doesn’t want it he wants to be with Sam” Oh” Bobbie look at the table trying to find her earrings.”Mom” I’m just worrying that I cannot Find my earrings ``I'm sure you will find them, Where did you wear them at last” Bobbie remembers being at Valentin,” Probably the Hospital I do go there a lot” I’m sure you will find it” Yes. Let's get ready for tonight “As there was a knock on the door it was Mac.”Mac, What can I do for you “Bobbie I’m sorry I’m not here as friends, Did you shoot Valentin Cassadine “Mac! My mother didn’t kill him” Bobbie we found you're earrings “Mac show the bag of earrings.”You’re going to Arrest me” Yes, I’m sorry “I’ll call Diane to meet you there “Just call a lawyer and go to the party, Michael needs you” Mom” I’ll be okay” Don’t say anything till a lawyer come” I know” I hate this too but I have to do my job” I know “Bobbie left with Mac and Carly made a phone call.


At Sonny's coffee shop-Jason was there talking to Sonny employees.”I’m not sure what we will do with this but I will make sure you’re all taking care of” Thanks “A employee came by Jason.”This mail came for you” Jason open the envelope.”Someone wants to buy the coffee shop “


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was on the phone.”Thanks hopefully I will get it” Lorenzo hang up the phone as Skye Came Into the room.”How did it go” Good, Jax just want you to keep John safe” I have kept us safe “Yes, So are you going to take over the business from Sonny” I almost have it, I’m working on getting the coffee shop so I can run it and hide the business “Oh” What about you? Skye what do you want “I haven’t decided yet I been working on getting John better now he is “I know but whatever you want I will support you,Maybe we could have another baby “Maybe “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment