Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1 Ch 37

 “Family Ties Ch 37”

 The Police, station-Bobbie was there with Mac when Scotty and Lucas and Carly Came Into the station.”Mom, Scotty is going to be your lawyer, Diane out of town “I trust him “I want to talk to Bobbie alone “Bobbie and Scotty and to talk.” Bobbie, Did you kill Valentin “, I was upset that he was responsible for the hotel hostage where my daughter was and Alan died so I did it”


Carly and Lucas, we’re talking.”We have to get mom out of this” We will “As Nora Came by.”Mac, You can put Bobbie in her cell” What are you charge my client with” Murder ‘All you have is an earring “No we also have a gun” Please don’t do this” It’s going to be okay, Go to the party I will be ok “We will get you out of this no matter what it takes “Yes, You’re not going to jail “I’m lucky to have two beautiful children “Bobbie left to the cell.”Scotty, You have to get my mom out of this” I will”


At The Quartermaine mansion-Michael was getting ready for the party when Willow came in the room.”Are you ready for tonight “Yes I can deal with this, Willow are you okay with what I have done ‘You we’re protecting your father I understand it I want to know AJ” You will”


At Jason/Sam-Jason was at home when Carly Came Into the room.”Carly,What is it”My Mother was just Arrest for killing Valentin I need you're help”You want me to break Bobbie out of jail “Yes”Let’s See how it goes first “Alright “Who’s Bobbie lawyer “Scotty”He will get Bobbie out of this”I hope so I can’t lose anyone else “I know,Someone want to buy the coffee shop “You don’t want it”No,What do you want “Sell it to that person “Alright I’ll call tonight “Are you going to the party “Yes”Do you know what it’s about “No”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment