Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1 Ch 35

 “Family Ties ch 35”

At Skye/Lorenzo -Skye and John came down as Lorenzo Came by,” John, How are you feeling “I’m good just hungry “Have a seat at the table the maid will bring you some food “As Lila Rae came down.”I need to register for school “I’ll take you “Lila Rae went to the table as Skye and Lorenzo went to talk.”Lorenzo, I talk to Monica She Alright with you coming to the party” Good” I want to tell Jax before “Why” Jax and I share a child, I need to be honest with him” Alright, I will support Lorenzo I want us to make it work “I want that too”


At The Police station-Mac and Nora we’re going over the case,” I found an earring in the evidence and sadly I think I knew who killed Valentin” It sounds personality “It is “Can you do this case” Yes I can” Alright I trust you because you know this town and the citizens here” Yes I do”


At Jax-Jax was looking at the invite when there was a knock on the door it was Skye and John.”John, I’m glad you’re here” Me too, Daddy “Are you feeling better “Yes I’m “Good” John has a bag for tonight “Thanks Skye” Can we talk “Sure” Skye and Jax went to talk.”Is this about tonight party” Yes I have a secret I need to tell you but I need you to keep it a secret, I want us to have a relationship of parents to our son” I want that too” Tonight party is about AJ his alive, Monica and Michael keep him hidden because of Sonny” I understand that I’m just shocked that Michael helped “His AJ son no matter what” Yes, So What is you're secret “Lorenzo alive, I found out after we separated on the trip and I went back to London “So that’s you're secret, I know you were keeping something “Yes, I’m sorry “It’s okay, Is that all? Is he hurting you” No, We are married I want it to work I want to give my children a family “I do hope you’re happy “Thanks, Lorenzo love John” He better keep our son safe” He will, I sure go Call Me if you need anything “I will “John  be good for you're father “I will Mother “Don’t overdo it either “Yes Mother “We will be alright “Skye smile at Jax and left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment