Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1 ch 9

 “Family Ties Ch 9”

At Jax-Jax was having breakfast with Josslyn he loved his daughter but was worrying about telling Josslyn about John he didn’t want to hurt her .”What’s going on? I usually don’t come over today” Something is going on, Before I married your mother I was married to a woman name Skye Quartermaine, I hurt her very much but anyway when I was married to you're mother we were having problems and Skye need my help so we went on a trip and ended up sleeping together and I found out yesterday that she had a baby” You have another child “Yes a son John” John” Yes after my father, His sick with leukemia and need a bone marrow transplant “No” Yes, It’s sad” I’ll be tested “Thanks, Are you okay “I’m not upset, I would like to meet him” Sure, Skye also has a daughter Lila Rae” I meet her yesterday “Oh Nice” Let’s go to the Hospital “


At The Quartermaine Mansion-Skye was having coffee when Monica Came Into the room.”How did you get revenge on Carly and Sonny “I paid a woman name Nelle to cause pain to them but I didn’t want her to use Michael “She was with Michael “She The Mother of His son” Wow, What did she do” She drive Carly crazy “What happened to her “After she kidnapped Wiley she fell off a cliff and dead “No” Yes I didn’t want that either “I know, I sure get back to the hospital, I didn’t think you had it in you “I’m a mother who lost her son twice to him and my daughter and husband “Yes we could get more revenge “Skye left.


At General Hospital-John room-John was in bed eating breakfast when Carly Came Into the room she wanted to see him and as soon as saw him she knows that Skye wasn’t lying Jax was the father .”Who are you” My name is Carly, I’m just a friend who wanted to see you “As Skye Came Into the room.”Why are you here! John are you okay “I wouldn’t hurt him” Let’s go Into the hallway, John I’ll be right back “They went into the hallway.” I just had to see him after looking at John, I know that you’re not lying about this” I wouldn’t lie about this, I wouldn’t put my children through what I had to deal with not knowing where I belong then finding out after everything I’m a Quartermaine “You our “Yes Tracy Switch the test results “As Jax and Josslyn Came by.”What’s going on” Nothing, We we’re just talking “Josslyn, Are you okay” Yes I want to meet my brother and be tested “Thanks Josslyn “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment