Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 11

“Family Ties Part 2 ch 11”

At General Hospital-Skye was having chemotherapy and Rae was holding her hands.”I’m glad that Lorenzo called you” Me too, I know you love him I’m just worrying that because of his lifestyle he could get you or the children killed” I know but he wouldn’t “I hope I’m wrong “


At Lucy-Lucy was at home when there was a knock on the door she opened it was her daughter Christy.”Christy, You’re here” Lucy hugs her daughter.”Yes, I miss you mother “I miss you too, Why don’t we have some lunch and catch up” Sure” They left.


At The Quartermaine Mansion -Ned and Jax were finishing up the deal.”Jax, Thanks for doing this” You’re Welcome, You’re lucky that right now I’m upset with Carly for Nina death” I know you loved her” Yes I did, I wouldn’t lose anyone else” Jax, Do you have any feeling for Skye “I hate that I hurt her and now we have this beautiful son” Yes” I hope Skye beats cancer “She will, Skye a Quartermaine “Yes”


At General Hospital-Rae was in the hallway when Monica Came by.”Rae, How Skye” She just resting, Thanks for being supportive on this “You’re Welcome She is Alan daughter “Yes, I was so sad to hear about Alan passing he was a wonderful man” Yes he was” He loved you” Yes he did, I’m going to check on Skye”


Skye's room-Skye was in bed when Monica Came Into the room and check on Skye,” Skye, How are you feeling “Just tired” You can go home” Thanks “Rae Came Into the room.”Skye Can go home” Good “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment