Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 10

 “Family Ties Part 2 Ch 10”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and AJ, we’re talking as they were drinking coffee.”So Ned going to take over the hotel” Yes, We had our revenge “Yes” What is it” Jason left town” I’m sorry “I'm going to miss him but I don’t regret anything else “I know “As Skye and Lorenzo Came Into the room .”Skye, What’s going on” As Ned and Olivia And Tracy Came Into the room.”I have decided to do chemotherapy “Good, You’re Making the right decision “Thanks “Did you arrange at the Hospital “Yes” Skye,You’re going to make it,You a fighter “Yes I been one since I was a baby”Yes”Besides you're a Quartermaine It’s hard to kill us”Thanks Tracy “Why don’t I go with you to the Hospital “Sure,How’s ELQ “It’s going great and will be find Skye’Yes”


At Jax-Jax was looking at legal paperwork about the hotel when their was a knock on the door it was Carly,”Why are you here “I hate that you’re upset with me”Carly if I didn’t keep this secret about Nelle,Nina would be Alive”I hate that she died I do but I wish you wouldn’t be upset with me “I don’t think I can even forgive you”Maybe one day you will,Anyway I have some news about the hotel “What”Olivia sold her share to ELQ,We need to come together and make sure we don’t lost our hotel”Carly,Right now I need to focus on making sure my son doesn’t lose his mother “I don’t want Skye to die either “I cannot deal with this right now “As John Came Into the room.”Mrs Corinthos “You can Call Me Carly “John staying with me for awhile “I’m glad,I’ll let you both go”Carly left.


At General Hospital-Skye was having her abortion as her family was in the hallway waiting for her when Monica saws Rae,”I’m glad you're here ,Skye need you”Thanks,Will My daughter make it”I’m going to make sure Skye has the best treatment “Of course she will,she a Quartermaine “Thanks Tracy “We are not going to loss her”I’m shock that you feel that way “Family means everything to me, I’m sorry I switch the results “I forgive you”


“Daddy “Oh Lila Rae I hate that we cannot have this child, I love this baby like I love you and you're brother “I know Daddy “I remember when you’re mother and I found out about you,We were so happy but also worrying about the pregnancy and my lifestyle”But it worked and so well this,Mother will beat the cancer and you both will have another baby “Yes”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment