Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 17

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 17”

“Secret Daughter “

At Nikolas-Nikolas was having a dinner party with Alexis and Laura and Lulu and Spencer,” Spencer, I’m glad you’re home” Me to Grandmother, I’m going to finish school here”Great”Yes then I can take over the empire,I’m glad that Valentin is dead “Me too”I’m working on getting Bobbie back her license for what she did for us”Good,Valentin destroyers enough Life’s “Yes he did “


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was stand up looking at pictures of twin girls when AJ Came by and saw the picture,”Skye,Who’s that”My daughter “Oh Lila Rae”Yes and Lila Rae twin sister “What”As Lorenzo came in with food.”What’s going on “That’s What I was wondering who the another daughter is”Skye “What! We have nothing to be ashamed of and one day she will come here “You’re right “When I was pregnant with Lila Rae I went into hiding from Lorenzo and his lifestyles and he found me and I went into labor and I give birth to Lila Rae and Lorenzo help delivery the baby as Luke hold my hand and after I lost blood and unconscious so Luke went to look for help and then Lila Rae needed medical attention so Lorenzo left with her and we didn’t know there was another baby coming Someone was following me the whole time I was pregnant and Came Into the House and took another daughter we didn’t know about her till we went to London and found out”wow! Who did it? Where is you're daughter “Genevieve at board school she very wild and is angry about it “I would too”Brenda did it”Wow” Yes “I do have news,I got a hold of Genevieve she coming here “Good,I need my family ‘Yes “AJ,I was going to tell you”I know,I sure go”AJ left.”Skye,Do you still blame me”No,I blame myself and Brenda “


Lila Rae and Josslyn were walking to the movies.”Do you wish you're life was different? That you’re stepfather wasn’t in the mob “Yes,Even now that his dead the risk is still their”Yes,Daddy and my mother enemy have hurt my family especially my sister “Sister”You can’t tell anyone she will be here soon but I have a twin sister she was stole at birth by a woman name Brenda Barrett “Wow”Yes Genevieve so angry but she love her ,She call her mother “Well she did raise her”Yes it break my mother heart “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment