Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 18

 “Family Ties Part 2 Ch 18”

“Welcome Home Prince Spencer “

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re talking.”That’s what I want to tell you Genevieve will be here tomorrow “Good, I want you both to get along “I will, I just wish Genevieve would get her act together she is smart but she can’t let what happened to her ruin her life” No she can’t, I wonder if she sees her” I hope not” It’s Part my fault that Brenda did this she hates me” She hate both of us” Yes, Where Lila Rae” She went to the movie with Josslyn “Oh, I'm glad she had a friend “Yes”


The Movies theater outside Lila Rae and Josslyn we’re leaving when Spencer Came by.”Josslyn “Spencer Cassadine It’s good to see you, This is Lila Rae Alcazar “Spencer thought she was pretty.”Nice to meet you” You too” Josslyn, I’m sorry about Sonny “Thanks “I need to go home “Lila Rae left.’She beautiful, Does she have a boyfriend “No” Good “Oh Spencer you haven’t changed “No I haven’t “


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was looking out the window thinking about when she found out about Genevieve and Rae telling her she sure leave Lorenzo for what happened it Came between them when Lila Rae Came Into the room.”Mother “Skye turn to see her.”How was the movie “Good” I’m glad you’re friends with Josslyn “Me too” Lila Rae, Genevieve coming home tomorrow “Good “Yes, I sure go to bed” Me too”


Copyright by Skye’s the limitFamily Ties Part 

No comments:

Post a Comment