Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 ch 25

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 25”

At Jax-Jax was at home when Josslyn Came Into the room.”Dad, Why did you help the Quartermaine take the hotel from mom” It was business “No their more going on” Alright it was about revenge too” About Nina” Yes, I keep a secret from her and she would be alive if I didn’t “You Blame mom” Yes, Carly want me to keep it a secret “I just hate seeing mom like this she wants to find a new house too” Really “Yes that House rememberers her of Sonny “


At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye and AJ and Michael and Olivia and Ned and Tracy and Lila Rae and Genevieve and John were there.”So What you’re Idea to honor Lila” Well Olivia want to open a restaurant and I found this property that would be perfect it’s also next to a strip mall that’s for sale and it’s a nice property we could open the store and another hotel in honor of Great Grandmother and name it Lila” I like it” Yes” Tracy “Tracy went by Michael and touch his face,” I love it My Mother would love it” Yes” We have a lot of work to do” Yes” Who’s going to run it” Let’s vote on it, I say Skye “Me? Yes you and Olivia can work on it” Tracy” I want in on it too, For my mother “Sure “I wish I meet Lila “Me too” Lila Rae look at a picture of her and Skye went by her,” Lila was the first one in the family to welcome me, I made a lot of mistakes back then” You did” Yes, I’m not perfect “No” Skye was feeling tired.”Skye” I’m alright “I have some news, I'm dating someone “Who” Elizabeth, This time I will get it right “I’m happy for you” You too” We sure go look at the property and buy it” I’ll go with you Michael “Me too” Ned and Michael and AJ left.


“We should go” Genevieve look at the picture of Lila,” She was beautiful “Yes Mother was” Did she have a middle name” No just Lila Morgan her maiden last name “Morgan, That’s a beautiful name “Yes” Genevieve, Let’s go”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment