Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 26

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 26”

At The hotel-Bobbie and Scotty, we’re in a room having sex they have been having a secret affair.” Oh, Scotty, I want something out of this, Not just an affair “I just want something fun” I want more or it's over “Alright “they had sex again.


At The Docks-Lila Rae was walking when she ran into Spencer.”Hi” Hi” I’m Spencer Cassadine “Lila Rae Alcazar “Nice to meet you” You too” Do you want to get coffee or something “Now” Yes” Sure”


At Carly old house-Carly was looking around it when Jax Came Into the House,” Why are you here “I still own this house” Oh, Well I want it” Really “Yes, I know you’re upset with me and may never forgive me but I love this house we had some great time here, Morgan grow up here “Yes he did” I’ll pay top dollar “Alright, You can have it” Thanks “I do hope you get a second chance “I’m always reinventing my life “Yes you are” Jax left.


At General Hospital-Monica was working when Rae Came Into the Hospital.”Monica “Skye Not here today” I know, I want to know if you have a job opening here for me, I’m staying in town” Well I’m sure Kevin could use another psychological It’s up to him “Thanks and Monica thank you for being there for my daughter “You’re Welcome, I can move on from the past with Skye and you” Thanks, Skye and I had our differences when I found out about Genevieve I blame Lorenzo “I could see why” Yes” As Kevin Came by,” Kevin, I would like a job here” It’s up to you” Sure, I would love a work partner “Good ‘


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment