Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 29

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 29”

At Elizabeth-Elizabeth and Nikolas, we’re talking.”So you’re with AJ” Yes I’m” It’s not going to work you're not meant to be with him” Then who I’m meant to be with “Me” they share a kiss.”Nikolas, I want to make it work with AJ” When he hurt you I will be their “Nikolas left. Elizabeth was feeling emotional about it,


At The Quartermaine, mansion-Olivia was looking at the blueprint for her restaurant when Jax Came Into the room.”Jax, Ned not here “Oh, How is the restaurant going “Good here are the prints I just need a name” Olivia Italian “Maybe, I know it costs you a lot giving you share to the family “It was worth it, Carly hurts me” I know” Well good luck with the restaurant “Thanks” Jax left,


At Kelly’s-Carly was with Bobbie fixed it up.”Do you mind if I rename it” No it’s you're “Thanks I have a lot of ideas for it” Good “as Scotty and Christy Came Into the place.”Scotty, Who this “My daughter Christy” Oh” This is Carly and Bobbie “Yes I Work with Bobbie at the Hospital “Yes Christy is a Doctor “Nice, I didn’t know you had a daughter “You never talk about me” I’m not close with Carly we are not friends “No we are not”


Anna was on the docks thinking about Finn who died when he was shot when Jax Came by.”Anna, Are you okay” No someday I miss Finn it just hit me” I feel that way with Nina too, I wanted to spend my life with her “They both were gone soon” Yes they were “


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Monica came back from shopping.”Monica,Thanks for helping me”You’re Welcome “As Lorenzo Came by,”Lorenzo,What do you think “You look beautiful as always “Thanks “I’ll let you go,I’m glad I could help”Monica left.”Skye,You’re still beautiful to me” Thanks you been so supporting of me,I’m glad we work everything out when I found you”It wasn’t easy to let go that you wanted to kill me but we both hurt each other “Yes we have but we love each other to let go”Yes”Skye phone rang.”Skye Alcazar,I’ll be right their”Skye hang up.”AJ ,want to see me”Go”Where John “His playing a board game with his sister,Skye the Children Are Okay”Alright “Skye left


 Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment