Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 4

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 4”

At General Hospital-Skye and AJ Came Into the hallway.”Thanks for everything today “You’re Welcome, Lorenzo sure be here too” I’m “As Lorenzo and Tea Came Into the room.”Lorenzo, You’re here and Tea “I came to show my support “Thanks, You’re Welcome to stay with us “Thanks” This is my brother AJ” Nice to meet you “You too” As Monica Came by.”Monica” Skye, We are ready for you” Lorenzo comes with me “They left.


“you’re Lorenzo sister “Yes it’s a long story “Well what do you do” I’m a lawyer “Oh that compilation thing “Yes it does, What about you” I work at our family business “Nice, I do hope Skye fight this my brother love her “My sister Love him, I just hope she doesn’t regret it” Me too” I’m glad Lorenzo Call you he need support on this” He didn’t, Lila Rae Did” Oh”


Skye room-Monica was looking at Skye and Lorenzo was holding her hands.”Skye, I believe that the alternative medication isn’t working, You need to do chemotherapy “Can I do it after the baby arrives “Skye, You wouldn’t make it by them, I know this is hard but you need to make a decision “Can we have a minute “Yes'' Monica left. Lorenzo looks at Skye,” Skye, I love you and I want you here I can’t live without you, Lila Rae and John need you “It wouldn’t be easy to have another baby “I don’t care If we don’t have another baby all I want are you” I need some air” Skye “Skye got up and put on her dress.”Just let me have some time I love you Lorenzo and I understand that you’re scared, I’m too” Skye Kiss Lorenzo and left.


In the hallway-AJ went to see Monica.”How is Skye” It’s not good she had to have an abortion, We Need to get her into chemotherapy “Did she decided “I don’t Know “As Lorenzo came by,” Lorenzo, Where Skye” She wanted some air” You have to talk her into this” I have tried since day one” Where is Rae she sure be here” Rae and Skye had a following out” Oh”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment