Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 5

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 5”

At Carly-Carly was holding Donna when Bobbie Came Into the room.”Carly, How are you doing “We we’re just getting ready for the Park, Do you want to come” Sure, Do you remember the judge who helps get Ava custody” It was something Walter” David” Yes, Why” I saw him today at The Quartermaine, His friends with Monica “I know it! I know someone helps Ava which make sense that it was Monica she hated Sonny and I became of Michael “Yes” There is nothing you can do about it now, I don’t have a blood connection to her “I know” I miss Avery and Sonny “Me too” Do you want to go the park with us “Sure “


At Alexis-Alexis and Julian, we’re at home when Molly and Kristina and Sam Came Into the room.”What is going on? Why is he here” Julian and I are together we been having an affair since Julian confession about everything “Wow” I know you may have some issues with this but I love him and I’m happy “I wouldn’t hurt your mother anymore “You better not” No” I have some news of my own, Jason and I decided to leave town for a while “Where are you going “We don’t know but Kristina I want you to have my medical company” Really ” Yes I trust you to make it a successful one “Thanks you wouldn’t be disappointed “Kristina and Sam hug,” I’ll do the legal work “Thanks “When are you leaving “Tonight “What about you share of ELQ” I’m going to give to Michael “Why don’t we have a dinner for you and Jason” Sure”


At The Park-Carly and Bobbie we’re there when Jason Came by,” Carly, I need to tell you something “What” Sam and I are leaving town” For how long “For good “Why! What about Jake” He be okay, I need to start over “When are you leaving “Tonight “Jason, You can’t “You will find” You better visit” I will” Jason left,” I hate this.”You’re not alone” I feel like it sometimes “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment