Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 3

 “Family Ties Part 2 Ch 3”

At Alexis-Alexis was in bed with Julian they been having a secret affair since the explosion that Cyrus who put the bomb in the bar and Julian confession about knowing about Wiley .”Alexis, This has been fun” Yes it has, We sure tell everyone “Are you sure “Yes “Alexis and Julian got out of bed and got dressed.”Life is too short to keep it a secret “Yes it is “I’ll call the girls and have them come over “Sam not going to be okay with this” I don’t need her permission “No” I have finally got my life back on track, My license and I have quit drinking “Yes” You have come clean about you're secret it’s time we both get a chance on us” I’m sorry about what I did “I know, I’m not scared of you and I have let it go” Thanks “


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was on her way to the Hospital with Judges David Walters Came Into the House,” Why are you here “As Bobbie sneak into the room.”I wanted to see you, If you want to go out to dinner “I cannot tonight but I would love to do it another night “Sure” I’ll Call you” They Both left and Bobbie wonder what else was going on between them.


At Lorenzo's coffee shop-Lorenzo was working he was having a hard time dealing with Skye being sick he didn’t want to lose her when a woman came into the coffee shop.”Lorenzo “Tea,Why are you here “Lila Rae called me and told me about Skye,I’m here for support “Oh Tea you didn’t have to come”Yes I do We our family “I’m glad you’re here”Lorenzo took Tea hands.”Me too,So How is Skye”Not good and She wouldn’t term the pregnancy so she can get treatment “You're upset by it”Yes I don’t want to lose Skye”You need to support her “I know she has a Doctor appointment “Let me go with you”Sure “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment