Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 49

 “Family Ties Part 2 Ch 49”

At The Hotel-AJ was inside looking at the hotel and how beautiful it was he was proud of it when Michael and Monica and Ned and Tracy and Olivia and Skye and Lorenzo and the girls and Lucy and Christy and Carly and Bobbie and Ava and Julian and Alexis and Kristina and Lucas and Scotty and Laura and Kevin and Jax and Anna and Felicia and Mac and Rae and Elizabeth Came Into the hotel.


AJ and Michael went by the stage.”Thank you for coming to the hotel we rename it “Michael lift the curtain off the sign it says “Lila’s place “We name this hotel after my grandmother and right next door we are going to build a shopping center in Lila name “Tracy came on the stage.”My Mother loves this town and would be so happy that this hotel is back where it belongs “Everyone claps except Carly who still was upset that she didn’t own it anymore.”Please enjoy the hotel “


Rae and Skye were talking.”Skye, I have some news about our family “What” Felicia is my cousin” Really “Yes” Wow” Yes I want to know her “Sure, You look happy “I’m “


Jax and Anna were talking.”This hotel is beautiful “Yes Lila would love it” Yes she would “


Carly was upset when Bobbie Came by.”Are you okay” I hate that my Hotel was stolen from me, AJ is using Lila's name in this,” Carly” I’m leaving “she was about to leave as Brenda Came Into the hotel?


“Genevieve “Genevieve turns to look at Brenda.”Mother “Skye and Lorenzo saw Brenda and was upset.” Why are you here! You hurt my daughter enough ! “my daughter needs me especially now that she pregnant “How dare you tell The Whole town this! Genevieve “We know what you did, that you blackmail Dr. Lee Into helped you Make sure I wouldn’t Find out that I was carrying twins “Is that true “Yes” Brenda cried as Jax Came by.”You sure of not coming back “My daughter needs me, she Called me” I need some air” Genevieve was upset and Brenda was about to stop her.”Stay away from my daughter!


Brenda went outside on the balcony and Skye grabbed a drink of water and wished it was something stronger when Lila Rae Came by.”Mother “Can you go see if you can find you're sister “Yes” Lila Rae left.


On the Balcony-Brenda was there when Skye Came by and closed the door.”You have been nothing but a pain since I met you! You took Jax from me than the one person I love the most, my daughter! You couldn’t have you're own so you took mine” I love her and give her the best life more than you would “Skye was upset and went by Brenda and push her as Carly Came outside as Brenda falling off the balcony.”Skye “Skye turns around and saw Carly.”Carly, Go ahead and call the cops I don’t care” I’m not but we have to cover this up” Really you would do it for me” I would do the same thing if she took my daughter “As Lorenzo and AJ came outside.”What happened “Where Brenda “I push her off the balcony “Lorenzo look over and saw her body on the sidewalk.”I’ll take care of it, AJ we need to make sure the guest stays here for a while “Yes” Lorenzo left.”Skye, Are you okay “AJ comforting his sister.”I just couldn’t take it anymore she took my daughter “Skye cried “I know, Carly Can we trust you” Yes with this” Let’s go back inside “


Inside -Skye and Carly and AJ came back inside as Lila Rae Came by.”I cannot Find Genevieve “No” Mother I think she will find she just needs to cool down “Yes” Jax went by.”Skye, Are you okay” Yes, So you’re with Anna “We are just seeing Where it goes, Skye I hate that Brenda did this to you and you're daughter “Thanks”


Outside-Lorenzo was putting the body in a car when AJ Came by,”Where are you going to do with it”Don’t worry,Skye will not get caught by this “Good,she emotional wreck “Yes”


Inside-Skye was looking at her hands and saw blood when Carly Came by.”Let’s go to the bathroom “Carly took Skye to the bathroom and lock the door and help Skye clean up.”I have done a lot in my life but I never attempted murder “You did what you had to do for you're daughter as mother we would do anything “Yes,Thanks Carly.”You’re Welcome “Who would know that we would have something in common “We both hate her “I never understand what guy saw in her”Me either “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment