Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 6

 “Family Ties Part 2 Ch 6”

At The Park-Carly and Bobbie we’re with Donna who was in her stroller when Skye came by,” Sorry” It’s okay, Are you alright “No not really, I have to decide about the baby and I don’t want to make it” I know it’s difficult “I was told ages ago I would never carry a baby and I was lucky to have both my children Lila Rae and John were miracles and so is this baby” Babies Are But you need chemotherapy “Their no way I can keep it” No, I’m sorry the chemicals in the chemotherapy will kill the baby “Skye cried for the baby she may be lost as Donna start to cry and Carly pick her up.”You and Sonny had another child”Yes Donna was our miracle baby,Skye I believe in miracles maybe you will get another miracle and have another baby after you beat this “Thanks Maybe “Skye phone rang she open her purse and pick up Her cellphone and saw The I’d it was Rae she hit ignore and put it back in her purse.”I sure go and talk to my husband “Skye left.”I wouldn’t want to be Skye and make that decision “Me either,you were nice to her “She John Mother,Josslyn brother “Yes”


At Lorenzo coffee shop-Lila Rae was having some coffee this was hard on her when Josslyn Came Into the room and saw Lila Rae .”Can I join you'”Sure “Josslyn sit down.”How is it going? I know you’re mother is sick “Yes and it sucks I want my mother to get chemotherapy but she wouldn’t because of the baby” If you need a friend I’m here for you” Thanks “Lila Rae cellphone rang,” Lila Rae, Yes Daddy I’ll be there” She hang up the phone,” I need to go “


At Alexis-Sam was saying goodbye to her mother.” We have Came along the way in our relationship “Yes we have and I wouldn’t change it for anything “Me either I love you” I love you too, Julian better not hurt you” He wouldn’t “Julian Came by.”I do hope you get an second chance and make my mother happy “I will,I do hope you and Jason are happy “We will be”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment