Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 7

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 7”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was on the phone when Skye Came Into the room.”Thanks you” Lorenzo hung up the phone.”Skye, I was worried about you” Lorenzo Kiss Skye.”We need to talk about the baby” Yes. I understand to want this baby I want it to but under different circumstances, I want you, Skye my life isn’t worth it without you in it, We are soulmates “Lorenzo, What if we cannot have another baby” It’s okay, We have a lot we need to deal with and You know I love John like my own” Yes, I just wish I was pregnant without cancer “Me too but you’re not, You need to do the chemotherapy “Yes I know but I’m scared “As Lila Rae Came Into the room.”Mother! Why are you being selfish! John and I need you! We matter not this baby! Skye touch Lila Rae Face.”You matter to me and this baby too, I love you” I don’t want to lose you, I want you here when I graduate school and on my wedding day” Skye starts to cry.”I’m going to pick up John from Jax’I can do it” No I want too” Skye was emotional about what Lila Rae said to her.


At The Police station-Nora was working when Tea came into her office.”Tea Delgado, Why are you here “My brother live here “Oh,” I’m sorry about Bo, Is that why you moved here's I wanted a second chance and Llanview was too hard without Bo” I get it, It’s hard without Victor “Yes I’m sorry” Thanks “So are you going to stay here “Yes and I’m thinking of opening a law office “That’s Nice “Thanks “


At The Metro Co-Carly was there with Donna who was in her stroller When Olivia and Ned Came by,” Hi, What’s going on” I have decided to follow my dream of owning my restaurant “That’s wonderful, What about the Hotel “I’m giving my share to ELQ “What! “This hotel uses to be own by the Quartermaine “Olivia How could you” I did what was best for my family “where will the restaurant be” We are working on it” I’m going to miss you” Carly left.”This is just the beginning “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment