Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 8

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 8”

At Jax-Jax was talking to John.”John, How are you doing with your mother being Sick” I’m scared I don’t want to lose my mother ‘I know, Me either ‘There was a knock on the door it was Skye with bags,” Skye, What’s going on” I need to talk to you, John How are you” I want you better “Me too, I have been thinking that you should stay with you're Daddy why I’m sick, If It’s okay with you “Yes I would love to have John here but not like this” Jax, I know you don’t want me sick” No” I brought John stuff and his pills “Thanks “John hug his mother “Thanks Sweetheart” John, Go take your stuff upstairs “John went upstairs as Skye was crying.”Skye, Have you decide on chemotherapy “No, I have till tomorrow to make it know you want this baby you're carrying but we want you here “I know, Well you keep me in touch about our son” Yes” Skye left,


At The Quartermaine  mansion-Monica was in the den when Ned Came Into the room.”So How did it go” Carly hate that Olivia give her share to the company but this is just the beginning of us taking the hotel from her” What about Jax share” I’m working on it, Don’t worry I will get it” Thanks Ned” You’re Welcome “


At ELQ-AJ and Michael, we’re working AJ was loving being with his son,” ELQ is making great money, You have done a great job running it away I was gone” Thanks, I’m glad we got it back “We will make sure no one takes it” Yes”


At Jax-Jax was happy that John was staying with him but hate because Skye was sick when there was a knock on the door it was Ned.”Ned Why are you here” I have a proposal for you” About what” You share of the hotel” You want my share” Yes” I’m still mad at Carly for Nina “This is you're way of getting even, Olivia is giving her share to ELQ and I just need you're “You’re doing a takeover “That hotel use to be are” Yes” So what do you say”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment