Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 13

 At General Hospital-Genevieve was in bed she was going in and out of unconsciousness when Dr. Hubbard was looking at her and went into the hallway.” Dr.  Hubbard, How’s my daughter “Genevieve isn’t doing good she keeps going in and out of the unconscious, We need to take the baby” She only three months into it” Yes we will watch the baby with the virus we cannot take the chance of risking the baby life” If you think the baby will make it then okay “Yes I do, I’m good at my job” As Ava Came by,” Dr. Hubbard what is going on! I can’t see my daughter anymore she in her hospital room and I can’t see her “They're a virus around we don’t want Avery to get it” No” I’m going to get Genevieve ready for the surgery ‘Dr. Hubbard left,” What’s wrong with you're daughter “She has the virus they want to take her unborn child out early “No, How early” Three months “I hope your daughter and your grandchildren is okay “Thanks, Genevieve love the baby I can tell she wants Morgan Lila” Morgan Lila “Yes after my great grandmother “


Carly was worrying about Donna as Bobbie Came by,”Mom,How’s Donna “Her fever is getting bad,We had to put her on a IV”Who’s watching her”Monica look at her”I want to see her”Carly went with Bobbie.


Donna room-Monica was wearing PPE and looking at Donna when Carly and Bobbie came in wearing PPE.”Monica,I’m going to lose my daughter “I don’t know,I don’t want Donna to die she just a young child “Yes she is,Can I stay with her”Yes as long as you wear PPE”I will my daughter needs me”Yes”Thanks Monica”Monica and Bobbie left.


Skye was in the hallway worrying about her daughter and Husband when AJ Came Into the room.”You sure of not come “I don’t care ,How Genevieve and Lorenzo “Dr Hubbard has to do a emergency c-section on Genevieve and I haven’t heard anything on Lorenzo yet”It’s going to be okay “I can’t lose my daughter or husband “


At ELQ -Michael was at the office he didn’t feel good when he felt to the fl

No comments:

Post a Comment