Sunday, August 15, 2021

TIES That Bind Part 1 Ch 15

 “Ties That Bind ch 15”

At Jax-Jax was having dinner with his son when there was a knock on the door it was Lila Rae.”Lila Rae, Why are you picking me up? Mom was going to” Yes but it changed, Go get your belongings “John went upstairs.”Lila Rae, What is it daddy and Genevieve are sick they have a virus “What virus “It’s going around the hospital “No, John sure just stay here “Alright” Lila Rae are you okay” No I can’t see my father or sister became of this “I know, Why don’t you stay here too” Alright “I’ll call your mother “I go get my belongings “Lila Rae left as Jax Call his daughter.


At General Hospital-Tracy was walking around when she felt hot as Dr. Bladwin Came by.”Tracy “I don’t feel good” Dr. Bladwin took Tracy to a room.


Michael's room-Michael fever was getting worse as Bobbie Came Into the room and check on her grandson.”Michael, You can’t die” As Carly and AJ Came Into the room wear PPE.”How is our son” His fever is getting worse “No”


Lorenzo's room-Lorenzo was in bed when Skye Came Into the room.”You have to make it, I love you I can’t imagine my life without you in it” Skye touch his face and went into the hallway when Dr. Hubbard Came by.”How was the surgery “It went well the baby is on oxygen but I believe she will be okay “What about Genevieve “She Still had the virus “I want to see her “Sure “


Monica was in the hallway looking at everyone's chats when Dr. Scorpio Came by.” Dr. Quartermaine “Monica look at her.”I’m glad you’re here, We need a cure” Yes we do, Let me see the charts on everyone “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment