Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 16

 “Ties That Bind ch 16”

At General Hospital-Skye was in the hallway when her phone rang it was Jax.”Jax. Oh that’s a good idea no I don’t know where Josslyn is I’ll ask Bobbie, Donna sick to it’s not good, Lorenzo in a coma and Genevieve had to have the baby early” Skye hang up the phone as Bobbie Came by,” Bobbie, Do you know where Josslyn is? Jax trying to Find her “No I don’t “No” This isn’t good, I can’t call her either I’m busy “I can try” Thanks Carly busying with Donna and now Michael “Michael sick too” Yes” No, This can’t be good “It’s not” Bobbie Give Skye Josslyn number and left.


Michael's room-Michael was in bed and it was getting worse as Carly and AJ were watching him wearing PPE .”Michael has to be okay, I can’t lose him we been getting close “I’m glad you are ‘Really “Yes, I’m sorry for the past when Michael was shot and went to jail I regret it” Thanks, Do you think what could have been “Sometimes “


At Tracy's room-Tracy was getting hotter when Monica Came Into the room.”This isn’t good we need the cure now”


Michael room-Carly and AJ share a look as Skye Came in wearing PPE.”I’m sorry about Michael, Carly Jax is trying to reach Josslyn but she not answering her cell phone and I try to call her too” No” Yes I’m sorry you don’t need this right now” No I don’t, Thanks “Carly left the room.”How Michael “Not Good I cannot lose my son” You wouldn’t “


Carly was in the hallway trying to reach Josslyn when she saw Robin.”Robin, Are you here to help “Yes” Do you have a cure? Michael and my baby girl Donna has it” I’m trying “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment