Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 17

 “Ties That Bind Part 1 ch 17”

At General Hospital-Lord room-Monica was in there to check on him as Ned came in wearing PPE.”Ned. I'm sorry “Lord gone isn’t he” Yes” I’m sorry my father did this to everyone “Ned it’s not your fault “Monica left this took a total on her.


Alexis room-Alexis was getting warmer when Dr. Robinson Came Into check on her,” Is Alexis going to be okay” I don’t know, We are working on a cure” Oh” You don’t look good either “No”


In Genevieve's room-Genevieve was in bed sleeping when Skye Came in wearing PPE. Skye was worried she would lose Genevieve again when Genevieve woke up.”Mother, What’s going on “Genevieve touched her stomach “Did I lose my baby” No. You have a virus so they had to take the baby out” It’s early I know but she okay “What about Daddy “His in a coma” No”


Ava was in the hallway as Dr Robinson Came by.’Dr Robinson “Ava,Julian had it too”No”I’m sorry he needs a blood transfusion to”I’ll do it”


Outside-Brooklyn,Josslyn,Laura,Lila Rae we’re trying to get into the hospital but the door was lock as a man Came by.”Please let us in”Yes you’re Honor “They went inside.


Carly was in the hallway worrying about her children when Josslyn Came Into the room,”Josslyn,Where have you been! My phone die I’m sorry “You’re Father is worrying about you too”I’m sorry “Michael sick too”No”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment