Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 18

 “Ties That Bind Ch 18”

General Hospital-At an office Monica was meeting with Robin and Christy and Portia and Bobbie.”I have a cure but we don’t have enough for everyone now”No”Who has it worse”Tracy and Lorenzo in a coma because of this”No”Donna is the younger of this “This Vaccines is a little risk for a child’So is death’Yes”


Tracy room -Tracy was in bed when Ned came in wearing PPE.”Mother You Have to get better ‘Ned,What is it”Lord gone he starting this and now more people are sick”Who else is sick”Donna,Michael,Lorenzo,Genevieve,Alexis and Julian “No.Ned you have to save our family you are in charge of The Quartermaine “You will fight this too”No I wouldn’t ‘Don’t give up,”


Monica was looking at Julian chart and saw his blood type and then saw Ava it was a unusual blood type not everyone had it and Monica realize who her biological family was and shocked by it.


Skye was talking to Lila Rae.”Will Daddy wake up”I don’t know”This is scary “Yes it is”


Michael room-Michael was getting worse when Monica came and check on him.’No”AJ came in the room.”Mother “AJ ,I’m sorry but Michael is fade”No! AJ went by his bedside as Carly Came Into the room.”Michael,AJ What is It “AJ look at Carly.”I’m sorry Carly,I really am”No! Monica save him”I love My grandson “I know you do”Carly Kiss Michael,’my sweet boy “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment