Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1.ch 19

 “Ties That Bind ch 19”

At General Hospital -AJ went into the hallway and look at Ned and Skye.”No! Michael “My son is gone” No! Skye hug AJ.”I’m so sorry my father brought this virus to this town it’s his fault “AJ, We Are Here for you “Carly came out of the room.”Carly “Skye hug her.”No parents sure lose a child “No, I wish I could trade place” I know” As Robin Came by.”We have a vaccine “It’s too late now! Michael went “I’m sorry I loved him” I know you did” Robin took Carly's hands.”We have enough vaccines for everyone but since Donna is a baby we want to Monitor her doze “Alright “


At Julian's room-Julian was in bed when Ava came in,’ Julian, You will be okay they have a vaccine ‘I’ll be okay ‘as Monica Came Into the room.”I need to give you the blood transfusion “Thanks ”We have an odd blood type “Yes you do” We get it from our crazy father “Yes”


At Alexis’ room, Alexis was burning up when Dr. Robinson Came Into the room and checked on her.


Donna room-Donna was in bed when Carly Came in the room and found her blue.”No! Donna “Elizabeth Came Into the room.”Elizabeth! Save my daughter “Elizabeth look at Donna and did CPR on her.”I’m sorry “No! Carly cried


At Lorenzo room-Lorenzo was still in a coma when Robin Came in and give him a vaccine as Skye Came Into the room.”Well my husband wake up”We don’t know yet”He has too,I need him”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment