Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 20

 “Ties That Bind ch 20”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was putting a picture of Michael on the fireplace and was sad that her grandson was gone and worrying about AJ when he Came Into the room.”Mom” Oh AJ, I wish I could of saving your son” I know you do” AJ, I want you to open up to me about how you’re feeling “I will not drink, Michael wouldn’t want that” No” Did everyone recover from the virus “Lorenzo still in a coma but everyone else is ok “Even Julian! He made it” AJ, Michael was going to get the vaccine we had enough for everyone “Yes “When is Michael's funeral” I sure talk to Carly about it” I do hope you both put the past behind and force on the funeral “I will “AJ left.


Monica pours herself a drink as Felicia Came Into the room.”I’m sorry about Michael “Thanks “I found out who you're father is” I figure it out last night too, It’s Victor Jerome “Yes” which makes my mother Dimitra Antonielle “Yes, Are you okay “Not really but I’ll deal with it later I need to go to the Hospital, Thanks for everything “You’re Welcome “


At Carly’s-Carly was in her robe looking at a picture of Michael holding Donna when there was a knock on the door she went to open it was AJ.”AJ” Can I come in” Yes” Aj Came in and Carly close the door.”I don’t want to fight with you about the past it can’t change anything but I want to plan our son funeral with my son mother “I want that too, Though I want him home” Me too, If I could of stop the virus from coming “AJ, This one isn’t you're fault “No” We have a lot to do, Plan Michael funeral and figure out about Wiley and I need to plan Donna funeral “I’m sorry you lost two children “Three Morgan “Yes “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment