Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 24

 “Ties That Bind ch 24”

At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ was looked at pictures of Michael when the nanny came in with Wiley and give him to AJ.”Oh Wiley, What are we going to do” As Tracy and Ned and Olivia and Monica Came Into the room .”AJ” What is going to happen to Wiley” We will raise him” Yes, AJ you can file for custody “With my record “AJ, Don’t worry about it I will hire Scotty “Alright “Michael funeral is planned “Really “Yes Carly and I did it for tomorrow “Good, We are here for you” Thanks “


Monica went to pour a drink when Tracy Came by,” Monica, What is it? It’s not Michael” No it’s not” Mom” Monica turn around,” I want to Find out who my biological parents are and I did” Who is it “Victor Jerome and his mistress Dimitri “Wow” Yes, I’m having a hard time dealing with it” That is news “So Avery is your Niece Yes”


At Alexis-Alexis came home with Julian and her daughters.”Julian,I want you to live with me”Really “Yes life is to short “Yes it is”Kristina ,Molly I hope you both support this”As long as he doesn’t Hurt you then yes”I wouldn’t hurt you're mother “Kristina and Molly left.”Are you really sure about this”Yes” I have some news now that Lorenzo in a coma I’m going to help Skye by running his business “Really “Yes I’ll give it back”Thanks for being honest with me “I have more news Monica is my sister “What! Yes Victor her father and Dimtril my father mistress is her mother “Oh,Wow”Yes I’m sure she isn’t happy about it”Yeah”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment