Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 25

 “Ties That Bind ch 25”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was by the bar alone in the living room and thinking about having a drink when someone came by her and took her hand.”Skye “Skye turn around it was AJ.”AJ” We both are going through hell let’s support each other “Yes, I’m so sorry about Michael I loved him” I know you did, The funeral is tomorrow “I’ll be their “Good, How’s Lorenzo “Still in a coma, I’m scared he wouldn’t wake up” Don’t give up on him” I wouldn’t, Are relationship has always been complicated since we first start dating and then when I found Out he was alive it took a long way to trust each other “Did you try to have Jason kill him” He took my daughter from me I had to do something “Yes” Do you need anything” Just my son” Jax Came Into the room.”AJ, I’m sorry about Michael I love him” I know you did, I sure go” AJ left,” Jax, Why are you here “To talk about our son” What about him” Now that Lorenzo is in a coma what will happen to his business and his enemy “I’m taking care of it” Skye, Don’t run it like last time “Just trust me and I will keep our son safe” I hope you do” We will keep the schedule as we have it” Alright, Skye are you doing okay “Yes, I have to be for my children “Yes” John Came Into the room.”Daddy “John, How is my boy “Good” John Do you want to spend the day with you're father “Yes” Thanks Skye “You're Welcome “Jax left with his son.


At Morgan Lila Room-Genevieve was getting the room ready for when her daughter came home when Skye Came Into the room.”Genevieve “I hope Morgan Lila come home soon “Me too”I’m lucky that she made it” Yes we are”Daddy Will wake up to”Yes he will “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment