Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 29

 “Ties That Bind ch 29”

At The Church-Michael funeral-Carly and Bobbie and Josslyn were greeting everyone who came in Jax, Alexis, Felicia, Mac, Robin, AJ, Monica, Ned, Olivia, Tracy, Elizabeth, Skye, Lila Rae, Genevieve, Laura, Lulu, and Kristina, Molly Came Into the room and sit down.”Michael was a great brother and son and friend and will be missed .”The Father said


Monica got up,” I wish we raised Michael what happened to him in his life could have stopped I love my grandson with all my heart and I wouldn’t let anything happen to his son Wiley who he loved and so did Willow who died protecting him”


AJ got up.”I loved my son I wish I did handle things that happened between his mother and I became he was the one who got hurt, I enjoyed getting to know him in the end I will do whatever I need to do for his son”


Carly got up.”Michael sure be here! I want my son! I don’t want to say goodbye to him or Donna! It’s not fair! Carly cried and AJ went up and hug her and help her to her chair.


Josslyn got up,” Michael was a great big brother to me and I will always love him”


Kristina got up.”Michael was great listening and I will always miss him and love him”


Skye got up.”Michael sure be here no matter how we all feel towards each other no one sure lost a child and Michael brought the best in all of us in this room, My Hearts goes out to both of you Carly and AJ”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment