Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 30

 “Ties That Bind ch 30”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Michael wake-The Family was gathering there to remember Michael the nanny came down with Wiley who was crying.”Wiley” Carly went by him and pick him up.”Oh, Wiley, Your Father loves you so much “As AJ Came by her,” What’s going to happen to this little boy” Why don’t we go talk just us with our grandson “Alright “


Bobbie was worrying about her daughter when she went by Monica.”Monica, I hope we can all put our differences aside for Wiley and not make a mess like what happened to Michael when he was little “You mean when Sonny just Came Into my House and Took Michael away from AJ” Yes Lets not repeating the past “


Carly was holding Wiley as she was talking to AJ.”I want to do the right thing by our grandson what we should have done with Michael and share with him” I agree I mess up with Michael I do have regrets he would have not been shot at or killed Claudia because of being raised by Sonny” I never thought you would say that” Me either, Let’s share Wiley “I’ll call the lawyer “Thanks “I wish Michael was here” Me too” they share a look.


Skye was outside when Monica Came by,” Skye, How are you doing “I hate that Michael is gone he had a lot of life in him” Yes he did” Monica, I need to decide Lorenzo, Can you meet me at the hospital tomorrow “Yes” I wish Lorenzo would wake up” Me too”


Skye and Monica went back inside as AJ picks up a glass.”I want to thank everyone for coming and remembered my son Michael I’m glad we got to know each other in the time we had”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment