Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 31

 “Ties That Bind ch 31”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Carly was holding Wiley as Bobbie Came by,” Is everything okay with AJ” We decision that we will share Wiley I want to not repeat the past “I’m glad “Thanks for the support “Anytime, Do you need me” No I’ll be okay “Bobbie left,


Monica and AJ were talking “We will make sure you get Wiley “No I want to share him with Carly “AJ” Michael would want this” Alright but we should have a lawyer draw something up “Alright “Carly Came by,” I want to put Wiley to bed” Sure “Carly went upstairs.


Bobbie/Scotty-Bobbie came home to Find Scotty sitting down,” How was the funeral? Sorry I didn’t go. I thought it was for the best.”I hate that my daughter is in pain. I want to take my daughter's pain away “I’m sorry. “Bobbie and Scotty share a hug.


At The Haunted Star-Julian was working there when Skye Came Into the room.”How is everything “Good, Skye we can reopen soon” I don’t know Lorenzo wants this place so much “Yes he did, Come with me “They went outside and Julian Show Skye a sign on the boat.”He renames it” Oh Lorenzo “Skye miss Lorenzo so much and cried.”He loves you “Yes he does”


At General Hospital-Lorenzo room-Lorenzo was in bed still in a coma when Genevieve was there holding Morgan Lila,” Daddy, You need to wake up, I want you to be there for my baby especially since we didn’t know each other than” Genevieve Kiss her father on the forehead and left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment