Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 32

 “Ties That Bind ch 32”

At General Hospital-Lorenzo room-Lorenzo was in bed when Skye Came Into the room.”Oh Lorenzo you name the yacht after me, Skye’s, We both had been through a lot together but we always find our way back and we will this time. You will wake up, I’m not pulling the plug on you, You will come back to me “Skye kiss him.


At Alexis/Julian-Alexis was looking at a picture of Kristina with Michael when Julian came in the room.”We need to talk “About what” Awhile Lorenzo is in a coma Skye ask me to help run the business “Oh” I know you want me to leave it but Lorenzo has been a good friend to me I never had that many who understand “I understand that you want to help” Thanks “Julian Kiss Alexis.”I found out turning this that I have another sister “Who” Monica “Wow, Monica is Victor daughter “Yes but she hasn’t said much to me” She probably still in shock” Yes”


Kristina/Christy-Kristina was looking at pictures of her with Michael when Christy came in the room.”I can’t believe my big brother is gone it’s not fair “No it not “What will happen to Wiley “I don’t know, I’m sorry “Christy hugged her.


At The Quartermaine rose garden-Monica was walking in it when Ava Came by.”Why are you here “I just wanted to see my sister “If you are here to try to get my money think again “I’m not. I have my own money, Don’t you want to know you're family “No I regret looking for who my father is”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment