Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 5

 “Ties That Bind ch 5”

At The Quartermaine cryptic-Tracy Show Genevieve it .”This is my mother gravestone and you're grandfather Alan, He would of love to meet you and you're siblings “I heard you were not nice to my mother why are you all suddenly nice to us” I have changed now that I’m older “Oh” You and Lila Rae need to lean our family history,There is bad blood between Us and Carly she and her late husband hurt this family “Oh”We sure get you home “


At Alexis And Julian-Alexis was setting up a little lunch for Kristina she call a family meeting with just her when Kristina Came Into The House.”Kristina,What’s going on”Hold on someone else is coming “Who”Their was a knock on the door it was Lucy and Christy.”Lucy,Christy What’s going on”Christy and I are dating “Oh”Wow, So she you're new girlfriend “Yes”I do hope you're both happy “Yes me too”Thanks “I’m going to get some more food”Christy when With Kristina.”You’re having a hard time with this”Yes I love my daughter but I just need time “Yes I had a hard time at first too”I just want my daughter happy she been thought a lot ,Some of it she doesn’t remember it happened when she was younger “As Kristina and Christy Came by.”We do want you both happy “Yes”


At Lila Places-Lila Rae and Spencer we’re having lunch together.”Lila Rae I been enjoying Our time together “I been enjoying it too”They share a kiss.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment