Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 6

 “Ties That Bind ch 6”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was at home looking at paperwork that AJ wanted her to look at when Genevieve Came in with Tracy.”What’s going on, Why are you with my daughter! “Mother It’s okay just calm down “I was just showing Genevieve, Alan and my mother's grave “Oh, Genevieve Why don’t you go upstairs and check on you're brother “Just say you want to talk alone “Genevieve went upstairs.”Why are you so nice to my children? You hate that I was a part of you're family now you’re alright with it” I’m getting older and I have regrets in my life my brother love you even when he didn’t know you were his and I would do anything for my brother “So you changed for him now that his dead! A little late” I know” Tracy left as Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Why was Tracy here” I don’t know but she up to something “She always is “


At Morgan, gravestone-Carly was there.”Oh, Morgan today when Genevieve told me she wants to name her daughter Morgan it hurt but I don’t owe that name and life does go on, I will always love you,You could of had a wonderful life a family of you're own “Carly left.


At Felicia/Mac-Felicia was at home when their was a knock on the door it was Monica.”Monica,Come in what can I get you “I want to hire you to Find my parents,I Don’t know much about my past,Gail was my foster mother “I will see what I can do”Thanks “You’re Welcome “I always wonder where I can from”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment