Saturday, August 14, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 1 Ch 4

“Ties That Bind ch 4
Carly’s places-Carly was at her baker she enjoyed it but miss the hotel too when Genevieve Came by.”Can I get you anything “Yes, Some chocolate cakes ‘Alright, How’s The pregnancy “Great, I saw a sonogram of her today I was so scared of a baby but once I saw the sonogram “You fell in love” Yes, I did, I know I’m going to be okay with my daughter “It’s a girl” she Give Genevieve a piece of cake.” Yes, Morgan Lila” Morgan” Carly was shock by it and upset .”Did I say something wrong “My son name was Morgan he passed away “As Tracy Came by,” I didn’t know, I just saw a picture of my great grandmother and I want to honor her” Genevieve you don’t owe this woman anything, She doesn’t own the name Morgan besides that name belong in our family, not a mob boss son who was murder by his enemies “Get out of here! Carly yelled and left.”Genevieve, you want to name the baby after my mother “Yes Morgan Lila” It’s beautiful, Let’s go I want to show you something “Alright “they left.

At General Hospital -Monica and Ned  and Olivia we’re talking.”What is going on with my father “We don’t know yet but you can see him”Is he dying “It’s critical his condition “Let’s go see you're father “Olivia took Ned hand and they left. Monica watch and was thinking about the past as Bobbie Came by,” Monica, Are you okay” Lord is here it doesn’t look good” Oh” Times like these I wonder who my father is “Have you ever look into it” no”

At Lord Ashton room-Lord was in bed sleeping when Ned and Olivia came in the room .”I have a complicated relationship with my father but I don’t want him to die “I know”Bobbie came in the room to check on him.”His burning up”No”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment