Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 2

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 2”

Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was downstairs with the baby who was in her crib when Genevieve came into the room.”Good morning Mother “Genevieve we need to talk just because you have a nanny doesn't mean she will be raised your daughter “Alright” Genevieve you wake up when the baby wake” Alright mother why are you in a mood “I don't know maybe cause your father in a coma still” Genevieve pick up her daughter who needs a diaper change.”I take her upstairs “Genevieve went upstairs as Lila Rae came into the room.”Lila Rae, How is it with Spencer “Skye and Lila Rae sit down.”Mother, I need to tell you something “What is it” Spencer and I had sex, We were careful” Skye touch her daughter's hair.”Oh, Lila Rae, I didn't realize that you love him” Yes I do, But you don't have to worry about me getting pregnant “I know “Genevieve came downstairs with her daughter.”Who prefers to be like me and end up pregnant by a guy who never loved her “Genevieve, I didn’t mean that “It’s okay “Did you love Morgan Lila father “No, it wasn’t Love I was upset about finding out what Brenda did so I staked one of my teachers and we had sex” Oh Genevieve “He wasn’t you're first one was the” No but it was never loved, Lila Rae Spencer love you, I can tell” Thanks you will Find love too” Yes you will “


At Nikolas-Nikolas and Spencer, we’re in the living room,” Now that Michael is gone we should go after ELQ” Spencer “What! Its business you know that The Quartermaine would do the same thing it If was us” Probably, I want to think about it but I want you to focus on you're steady because this will all be you're “I’m” How is it going with Lila Rae “Great,She is perfect for you but don’t get her pregnant yet”I wouldn’t “Good “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment