Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 2 Ch 12

 “Ties That Bind Part 2 ch 12”

At General Hospital-Skye was in the hallway with her daughters waiting on news about Tea and the baby.”We should stay and support Tea” Yes it’s exciting that Morgan Lila will have a cousin to play with “Yes”


Tea’s room-Tea was giving birth and Ric was holding her hands.”I love you, Tea” I love you too” Ric Kiss Tea As she pushes and pushes and out Came the baby.”You have a son” Dr. Robinson Give Tea the baby .”His beautiful, What should we call him” How about Alexander Lorenzo “I like that, Tea I love you so much” I love you too” Molly and Skye and Genevieve and Lila Rae Came Into the room.”Come meet my son Alexander Lorenzo “His cute “Yes he is ‘Welcome to the family “Yes”


At Lila’s Place-Lucy and Ava came into the room as Monica and Bobbie were there.”Lucy” You both know that Ava was my daughter and never told me! For years you made me believe she was dead” We had no choice! Tony was going to kill us “You mean Uncle Tony! Monica is Victor's daughter too” What! “you’re a Jerome “Yes” I will make sure you both pay for it” How did you find out about each other? “As Christy Came by.”Excuse us, I want to have lunch with my daughters” Lucy and Ava, and Christy left.


“Christy, This is Ava you're sister “They sit day at the table.”So you’re a doctor “Yes, What about you” I own an art gallery “Oh” Christy helped me Find out about you” Thanks “You’re Welcome, We all want to know where we come from “Yes” Lucy was worrying about Christy Find out about Julie.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment